Smoke and grill at the same time, we can build any size.
– 20″x36″ Main chamber plus 20″ UR Box thick
– 20″ x 36″ smoker with double pull out racks
– with a 20″ x 20″ x 20″ 1/4″ thick firebox that includes a wood grating that is 1 1/2″ 1/2″x1/8″
– Upright is 1/4″ thick 20″x20″x33″ with four steel framed sliding pullout food trays
– The Grill section is 20″x36″ square with double food racks inc charcoal tray
– 2 2″ drain with steel cap (ball valve not included)
– Heat reflector
– Adjustable tuning plates to provide even temperature in the upright and main chamber
– Heavy duty front table 12″ wide by 92″ long
– 92″ long wood storage
– Single locking system for when you want to travel your doors will not open
– 2×15″ aluminum wheels
– 3500 pounds axle
– stainless steel cool touch handles that won’t get hot or rusty
– one handle for each door (upright box has 2 handles)
– Total of three MADE IN USA stainless steel thermometers.
– Trailer is framed on heavy-duty square tubing, completed
– All wiring and light kit.